At American Insurance Brokers, we’re proud to call Louisiana home. We have spent decades serving drivers and fleets by securing distinctive New Orleans truck insurance. Our experience helps us understand the business you’re involved in, which is why we are familiar with your unique needs. Our service speaks for itself as we strive to make your goals our top priority. Since 1980, we have built a reputation for being a top-notch insurance agency for businesses and truck drivers alike. Here’s what to expect when you work with us to find commercial truck insurance in New Orleans.
What does New Orleans truck insurance cover?
There are so many different types of commercial vehicles on the road. Some are transporting products, while others are working on infrastructure improvements. No matter the reason, New Orleans truck insurance is essential.
Your coverage should be robust in the event of vandalism or an accident, regardless of who is at fault. Because this region is also prone to severe weather threats, you can never have too much protection related to these types of adverse events.
These are the different types of commercial truck insurance we can connect you with:
- Commercial auto liability – Coverage for injuries or property damage in an accident that is your fault
- Garagekeepers legal liability insurance – Protection for those who offer towing services or service stations that require vehicle storage
- Medical payments coverage – Medical expense coverage if you and/or your passenger is injured in a crash
- Motor truck cargo insurance – Cargo coverage when for-hire truckers are hauling items
- Motor truck general liability – Blanket coverage for situations unrelated to trucking operations, for example, actions of a driver while on the premises of a loading dock
- Non-trucking liability insurance – Coverage while driving your truck for personal reasons
- On-hook towing insurance – Protection for a range of issues that may arise while towing a vehicle
- Physical damage – General coverage that protects your truck in the event of a collision, fire, theft, etc.
- Trailer interchange insurance – Damage coverage for trailers pulled under an interchange agreement
- Uninsured motorist insurance – Protection for accidents involving an uninsured or underinsured driver
- Workers’ compensation insurance – Mandatory coverage for medical costs and lost wages if an employee is injured on the job
With these types of commercial truck insurance in New Orleans, drivers and businesses have protection in a range of different scenarios. At American Insurance Brokers, we’ll work to get you a policy that encompasses the necessary coverages.
What types of commercial vehicles does American Insurance Brokers cover?
Whether you’re operating your own vehicle or overseeing an entire fleet, American Insurance Brokers provides coverage for a full range of commercial vehicles.
While tractor-trailers are one of the most common types, we can also help provide policies for the following trucking companies in New Orleans:
- Tank trucks
- Tow trucks
- Box trucks
- Car carriers
- Dump trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Moving trucks
- Straight trucks
- Log trucks
- Hotshot trucks
Don’t see your vehicle on this list? Give us a call at 1-800-256-1177. We understand the unique complexities of the trucking industry and can put together a quote that fits your needs.
How does commercial truck insurance in New Orleans work?
When you work with American Insurance Brokers, we will closely analyze your business to determine the coverage you need. From there, our goal is to find a competitive price that fits your budget.
Many drivers wonder, “How much does commercial truck insurance in New Orleans cost?” Unfortunately, there is no concrete answer. There are several factors that go into determining your premium. Driving record, garage location, and the condition of your vehicles will all be taken into account.
American Insurance Brokers will break down all of the options available in order to find fair rates for trucking companies in New Orleans.
When it comes to commercial truck insurance requirements, regulatory filings are an important part of the equation. Federal and state laws change often, which makes it important to stay on top of these requirements.
At American Insurance Brokers, we work hard to make sure you’re always in compliance along every stop on your route.
Because different situations require various filings, we cover the following endorsements:
- MCS90: States that the driver’s financial commitment meets the state’s minimum requirement
- BMC34: Cargo liability coverage
- Form E: Demonstrates that drivers carry the minimum required insurance for their home state
- Form H: Confirms that drivers carry the minimum required cargo liability insurance for their home state
- OS/OW COI: Proves to Louisiana that drivers have sufficient liability insurance to operate oversize or overweight vehicles
- SR22: This shows that drivers have filed minimum liability insurance with their home state motor vehicles department
Remember, this is not an exhaustive list due to the unique nature of each commercial vehicle. The filing process will depend on your vehicle, route, and many other factors. Our team will closely examine your business to ensure your specific filings are accurate.
Find Coverage Across the South
We are a reputable insurance brokerage company based in Mandeville, Louisiana. If you’re typically traveling within state lines, American Insurance Brokers has you covered. Our cities include, but are not limited to:
Traveling outside of Louisiana to neighboring states? Or perhaps across the country? Not a problem. The team at American Insurance Brokers will get you the coverage you need to give you peace of mind, no matter where the road leads you. In addition to Louisiana, we serve the states of Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Your first choice in New Orleans
When you’re ready to browse options for New Orleans commercial truck insurance, American Insurance Brokers should be your first call.
Our expert agents have the experience necessary to get you the best deal. Our goal is to find policies with robust coverage at prices that are within budget. We offer a free policy review for trucking companies in New Orleans, taking the time to thoroughly examine your current policy. This allows us to search for areas of improvement when it comes to coverages and premiums. Plus, once you become a client, we perform this policy review on an annual basis. That means you’ll never wonder if you’re getting the best deal.
This type of review is relatively simple. Our agents are trained to search for low deductibles and high limits that will protect you in the event of an accident. They also confirm that you’re in compliance with all federal and state regulatory filings. We also want to ensure you’re on board with a responsive insurance company. American Insurance Brokers partners with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies to find you top-notch providers that are there when you need them. When driving is your livelihood, it’s essential to have the best coverage money can buy.
At American Insurance Brokers, we want to help you find the best New Orleans truck insurance. Contact us or request a free policy review online to get started!