New Orleans Commercial Truck Insurance
American Insurance Brokers, Inc. offers New Orleans commercial truck insurance with a distinction. We understand the business you’re involved in, and we understand your unique needs. We make those needs our top priority, and our service speaks for itself. Since 1980, we have built a reputation for being a top-notch insurance company for businesses and truck drivers alike. We are a full-service insurance company serving seven states.
Serving Several States
In addition to Louisiana, we serve the states of Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia. We are a well-established insurance brokerage company based in Mandeville, LA. Locally, we serve Baton Rouge, Shreveport, New Orleans, Covington, Alexandria, Lake Charles, Hammond, and Opelousas.
Vehicles We Can Insure
Our company insures a full range of commercial vehicles. Tractor-trailers are one of the more common types we insure, although we can insure your dump, straight, and tow trucks as well. We also insure Tank, box, hotshot, moving, and flatbed trucks.
Filings You’ll Require
Because different situations require various filings, we cover the following endorsements:
- MCS90: This states that the driver’s financial commitment meets the state’s minimum requirement.
- BMC34: For cargo liability coverage.
- Form E: Demonstrates that drivers carry the minimum required insurance for their home state
- Form H: Confirms that drivers carry the minimum required cargo liability insurance for their home state
- OS/OW COI: Proves to Louisiana that drivers have sufficient liability insurance to operate oversize or overweight vehicles
- SR22: Shows that drivers have filed minimum liability insurance with their home state motor vehicles department
When you’re ready to look at your options for New Orleans commercial truck insurance, give us a call or contact us today. Our expert agents have the experience to get you the best deal for all your commercial trucking needs.
American Insurance Brokers, Inc.
69142 Highway 59 Ste A
Mandeville, LA 70471
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.